Guidelines for health and safety during COVID-19
Dear RallySport Members,
We want you to stay safe while working out during this pandemic. Exercise plays an important role in reversing chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, and obesity. Since the presence of these diseases is a leading contributor to morbidity and mortality from COVID-19 infections, RallySport plays a vital role in combating COVID-19.
In order to maximize the positive impact of your workouts during the pandemic, we have implemented the following health and safety measures at our facility:
1. Symptom Screening
- All staff completes a temperature check, daily symptom and high-risk contact questionnaire (based on the current CDC symptoms list).
- Members are required to sign a COVID high risk contact waiver, and every individual who enters the facility is registered by time and activity for contact tracing if necessary.
2. Ventilation monitoring
- We monitor aerosol levels using a CO2 monitor, and maintain a carbon dioxide level of less than 600 parts per million (ppm), indicating effective ventilation with outside air.
- Online class, open gym, swim lane reservations are used to ensure that capacity is maintained at or below the recommended limits per Boulder County requirements.
4. Private workout spaces
- We have 2 fully equipped 800 sq. ft. spaces people can reserve to workout independently.
- The schedule includes 30 minutes between participants to minimize passing exposures and allow time for equipment sanitization.
- The class schedule includes at least 15 minutes between classes to minimize passing exposures and allow time for equipment sanitization.
- The number of people in the facility is less than or equal to the recommended gym capacity limits for Boulder County.
- Physical distancing is required at all times.
- While exercising, members are asked to maintain a separation of at least 10 feet.
- Advance planning ensures separation is maintained during any movements or equipment changes.
- Staff and members are required to wear masks at all times when indoors.
- Masks should be worn outdoors when 10 feet of separation cannot be maintained during exercise or six feet otherwise.
- Sanitizing wipes are available for high touch surfaces. RallySport uses a wipe solution that is either bleach-based, at least 70% alcohol-based, or any other EPA-approved disinfectant.
- Hand sanitizer stations are placed throughout the facility for frequent use.
- Hand sanitizer meets the sanitation guidelines for a percent concentration of at least 60% alcohol.
- All equipment must be sanitized between users.
- Signage is prominently placed throughout the facility reminding about masking, hygiene, and distancing. Floor decals indicate 6-10 foot spacing.
10. Contact Tracing
- Names and contact numbers for all individuals entering the facility are recorded for contact tracing.
- In the event of an identified infection, all individuals who came into contact with the infected individuals will be notified and encouraged to quarantine and/or undergo testing. Timing of contact and specific policies are determined in accordance with CDC guidelines and local health requirements.
11. Risk Assessment
All members and staff should conduct a personal risk assessment that includes risk tolerance in accordance with age and medical conditions for each individual and close contacts such as family members.
RallySport adheres to all local health guidelines and regulations. Should there be a discrepancy between government requirements and RallySport standards, the stricter standard will apply.
- Any staff members identified as having COVID-19 must isolate in accordance with CDC guidelines and local health requirements. Known contacts of any infected individuals will be notified and encouraged to quarantine and/or undergo testing in accordance with CDC guidelines and local health orders.
- These guidelines are based on the best information currently available and will be revised as necessary.