Lap Swim & Class sign up
Lap Swim and Outdoor Classes now open!
As we begin to re-open we have rules in place for your safety and the consideration of others. All members, guests and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and all safety measures. Thank you for respecting these guidelines and welcome back!
All members and guests must manually sign in daily upon entry and acknowledge that they do not feel sick or have symptoms of illness such as flu/cough/respiratory issues.
All participants must have an active RallySport membership. If your membership is frozen we will reactivate you upon check-in. Non-members may pay a $25 Guest fee per visit.
To accomodate all our members, sign up for lap swim is strictly limited to 1 session per day and 3 sessions per week.
PLEASE READ: Pool usage rules, sign up & cancellation guidelines
We are excited to allow swimming and appreciate your cooperation and consideration for others during this time!
POOL & BUILDING RULES
- Members must arrive wearing a mask.
- Each session is 55 minutes. Swimmers must vacate the pool 5 minutes before the top of the hour. This will be strictly enforced.
- Lap swimming will be 1 lane per person with designated set up and entry on alternating ends of the pool.
- There is no building access at this time, including no bathrooms and no locker rooms. There is a porta potty on the pool deck.
- Members must bring their own towel and pool toys. No towels, buoys, or kickboards will be provided.
- In order to give everyone a chance to sign up, please limit your sign-ups to 1 session per day and 3 sessions per week.
- You may sign up for additional sessions 30 min prior to session when lanes are available last minute.
- Please cancel your reservation at least 60 minutes prior to the session.
- A no-show without a 60 minute advance cancellation will be charged a $15 cancellation fee.
- There are 2 waitlist slots per hour.
- Please make sure your email and/or phone number are current in MindBody and enable notifications.
- You will receive an email if you get into a session from the waitlist.