During COVID-19 we have rules in place for your safety and the consideration of others. All members, guests and staff will be required to follow social distancing guidelines and all safety measures. Thank you for respecting these guidelines.
All members and guests must check in daily upon entry and acknowledge that they do not feel sick or have symptoms of illness such as flu/cough/respiratory issues.
All members and employees must wear a mask while inside RallySport. Group fitness props and mats are not required, RallySport will have props and mats for members to use. Sanitation of equipment is required before and after use.
All participants must have an active RallySport membership. If your membership is frozen we will reactivate you upon check-in. Non-members may pay a $25 Guest fee per visit.
Private workout rooms are available for members to reserve. Book The Lab and The GNAT room in MindBody. These private workout spaces are equipped with numerous pieces of cardio and strength equipment for you to use. Each room will be available for 60 minutes/reservation with 30 minutes inbetween for ventilation and cleaning.
SWIMMERS PLEASE READ: Pool usage rules, sign up & cancellation guidelines
We appreciate your cooperation and consideration for others during this time!
- In order to give everyone a chance to sign up, please limit your sign-ups to 1 session per day and 3 sessions per week.
POOL & BUILDING RULES
- Members must arrive wearing a mask.
- Each session is 55 minutes. Swimmers must vacate the pool 5 minutes before the top of the hour. This will be strictly enforced.
- Outdoor Lap swimming will be 2 people per lane before 12:00 P.M., and 1 person per lane after 12:00 P.M. There is designated set up and entry on alternating ends of the pool. 2 members of the same family can share a lane, and are encouraged to do so to allow more swimmers.
- Indoor Lap swimming is 1 person per lane.
- Please cancel your reservation as soon as possible if you cannot make it, and at least 60 minutes prior to the session.
- A second no-show or cancellation without a 60 minute advance notice will be charged a $15 cancellation fee, as will any subsequent no-shows or cancellations without 60 minute notice.
- Non members will have future scheduled reservations cancelled after a no show no cancel.
- You will receive an email/text if you get into a session from the waitlist. Please make sure your email and phone number are current in MindBody and enable notifications.
All early morning classes may be held outdoors, weather permitting. All other classes are in the 3rd Floor Group Fitness room for COVID-19 spacing requirements. There is a minimum of 15 minutes between each class for cleaning and ventilation.