Experience the benefits of Yoga. Beyond just increasing your flexibility and relaxing your body, Yoga will help you build core strength, increase body awareness, and quiet your mind.
RallySport offers many different styles of yoga, ranging from Gentle and Restorative Yoga to Anusara and Kundalini Yoga. Each teacher is certified and will be able to offer modifications to your specific needs.
Most of our classes are “all levels” (noted on the schedule as levels “1-3”). The teacher will offer modifications for beginners (or injuries) as well as progressions for the students who are ready for more challenge. If you would like direction on which style of yoga might be right for you, please feel free to contact the Yoga Program Coordinator, Gina Collins
Other helpful tips
There are a few etiquette points that may make you feel more comfortable as you begin:
• First, try to arrive a few minutes early and tell the teacher that you are new to yoga. They will help guide you through a safe, enjoyable experience.
• Leave your shoes and cell phones outside the room (or in your locker).
• We have mats, and props (blankets, blocks, and bolsters) outside the room. Ask the teacher which ones you might need for class and bring them into the yoga room.
• Enter the room and set up your space quietly.
• Always listen to your body and ask questions as needed.
For more information, please contact Gina at ext 441 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org